Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Marsha Ambrosius' "Far Away" Music Video - Loving the Lids!

Marsha is doing her Thang when it comes to catching people's attention for her new solo album project, "Late Nights, Early Mornings". But, being different, and doing it well is apart of her M.O. 
In her new video, "Far Away" she comes out with a banging new look, and her stand out makeup capitalized on this point.

I am LOVING her eyelid art! Not only is she bold with words on her eyes, but the message in her video gives her the power to champion this bold look. Dopeness!




As with fashion, not everything you see on the runway will translate well in every environment, but let me tell you, I am in the lab creating a reason to pull this off. The first person I see on the street with the lid-look I will post it immediately on my blog. 

I welcome everyone to post your version of this look, or a picture of someone with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment